I thought I’d start a conversation on dirt quick meals you can prepare with an outsized return on your time.
5 Minute-ish Salmon with Salsa
- Dump a bunch of jar Salsa into a bowl and microwave for four minutes.
- Chop up a bunch of cilantro and toss on top of the salsa. Cover.
- Mix half a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar with half a tablespoon of lime juice.
- Dump the mix over two salmon fillets.
- Wrap each fillet in a wet paper towel. Cook in microwave for three minutes.
- Mix two tablespoons of sour cream with a half tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Dump the sour cream and salsa on the salmon.
- Serve with rice