Millennials love bikes and adventure motorcycling. But what kind of bikes? And what kind of traveling?
To me personally, the ideal motorcycle would be:
- electric. Fossil fuels need to go
- lightweight and off-road capable
- manufactured by a company whose values include gender equality, inclusivity, who hire lots of women and people of color, who are environmentally and socially responsible and innovative
- sold by dealerships who value all customers, not just old white men
- marketed in a way that includes families, women, people of color
What do you think is a perfect millennial ADV bike?