This recipe requires no grilling, so no worries of dried out white meat.
3 tbsp Chili Garlic Paste
2 tsp turmeric
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1/2 cup plain 2% Greek Yogurt
8 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut vertically in half
Handful of fresh oregano, rough chopped
• In a large non-metal bowl, thoroughly mix together the first four ingredients to make the marinade.
• Add each piece of chicken and coat thoroughly with marinade.
• Cover bowl with plastic and leave overnight in the fridge.
• Day of cooking. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Add a layer of olive oil to the bottom of a roasting pan.
• Arrange the chicken in one layer in the roasting pan.
• THROW OUT the excess marinade.
• Cover the roasting pan with a lid and cook for 30 minutes.
• Remove the lid and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
• Replace the lid, increase the temperature to 400 and cook for 15 minutes more.
• Remove the lid, decrease the temperature back to 350, cook for 10 minutes longer.
• Transfer the chicken to a serving plate and sprinkle with the oregano.
• Serve with basmati rice or naan and vegetable korma (a couple of those 60 second heatable pouches are quite acceptable).