The only way to get better at photography is by practicing and learning from mistakes and masterpieces. I'm wondering if there is enough interest from photographers in our Cake community to do a daily challenge.
Here are the 7 challenges for each day of the week:
1. Monday ("Macro Mondays"): show us your best of Macro Photography.
2. Tuesday ("Landscape Tuesdays"): show us your best of Landscape Photography.
3. Wednesday ("Black & White Wednesdays"): show us your best Black and White Photography.
4. Thursday ("Portrait Thursdays"): show us your best of Portrait Photography.
5. Friday ("Flower Fridays"): show us your best of Flower Photography
6. Saturday ("Street Saturdays"): show us your best of Street Photography
7. Sunday ("Photo of the Week Sundays"): show us your best photo in any photography category
Everyone is welcome to post one or more photos daily. Every following week, the photo that got the most reactions and comments will be featured as a "cover photo" for the entire "daily challenge" conversation.
This ideas was inspired by @StephenL's conversation:
And @Glenn_Smith amazing mushroom photography:
Would love to hear your ideas about specific days and categories.
Please react or post here if you are interested. Once we have enough people, I'll start these daily challenges.