I have an iPhone X that I love, but now that iPhone 11 is available to order I wonder if its time for the upgrade? The only thing that got my attention in the presentation were the camera upgrades. Looking at the specs though it isn't clear if those upgrades are worth it. Here is the side-by-side comparison of the back camera specs quoted from Apple's websites for iPhone X and iPhone 11:
iPhone X vs iPhone 11
- 12MP Wide and Telephoto vs 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto lenses.
- Wide f/1.8 aperture vs Wide f/1.8 aperture.
- Telephoto f/2.4 aperture vs No specs.
- No Ultra Wide vs Ultra Wide f/2.4 aperture.
- Six-element lens vs Five-element lens.
- Dual optical image stabilization vs Optical image stabilization (Wide)
The rest of the iPhone 11's camera features look like software upgrades. So I wonder if I'm reading the camera specs wrong or missed something? Please help me justify this expensive upgrade 😉.